LABEL NEXT UP FOR BOTTLING

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I have made more White Zins than any wine because everyone loves it so much. It always reminds me of flowers and since it was a sping day today and life is coming out in color, I made this label inspired by today. Ramona
20080210_183324_floral_zinfande.jpg
oh, I'll pull that abv down a little, just noticed.Edited by: rgecaprock

Beautiful label Ramona. It truly does say White Zinfandel. Great balance to everything. I love it.

But spring? and color coming out?
It looked here today like PWP and NW have been having the last few days. Only snowed a few more inches but whiteouts were the order of the day with blowing and drifting snow covering the roads and everything else.

Come oh Spring and comfort me.
The cold has chilled my bone.
My eyes long for your color.
I have seen this gray too long .

Another wounderful label Ramona, Waldo you hit the nail on the head. Although we have a foot of snow on the ground, receiving the new seed catalogs through the mail does lift the spirits from the February grey skys, and cabin fever. Tomy
smiley20.gif

Very nice label. Looking forward to a spring day. It was -34* this morning at work in Virginia, Mn.

moose said:
Very nice label. Looking forward to a spring day. It was -34* this morning at work in Virginia, Mn.

-34* That's brutal....We were warming up by morning...-24*F last night and the clouds started to roll in....got up to +4*F today...winds turned to the SE...Snow on the way....for a change.

In the bottles !!! I had some labels I had never used, put them on the 375's. This batch won't last long, alot is promised out!!
20080224_095216_100_3656_Small.jpg

20080224_095432_100_3659_Small.jpg

Latest posts

Back