Meglioli corks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrussell

Reaction score
Has anyone used the corks that come with the Meglioi kits? If so, did you have any problem with them down the road? I,m used to Georges corks but would'nt mind using these if they are ok.

I've been using them for two short term purposes - holding a small amount of sanitizing solution in overflow bottles prior to their use and temporary seals for blending samples that I'm asking some buddies to judge.

I used the ones I got with the kits last year. I'm not a cork connoisseurbut I thought the agglomerate corks were better than the Meglioli corks. Still I believe the corks are of sufficient quality or they wouldn't be included in the kits.

Wayne

Thanks for the imput. I think I will stick with Georges corks. I'd hate to mess up this kit for the cost of 30 corks.

I am wanting to bottle some wine tomorrow....

I don't have enough of George's corks. (i know... I have already placed an order)

I have some corks from a Meglioli kit. Has anyone used these? or had any problems with them?

Back