My first label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBB

Reaction score
Pretty basic and rather cheaply made but I'm pretty happy with them given my budget!

winelabel.jpg

winebottles.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and clean and looks like it would work on just about any type of wine. Did you print at home or take to a print shop. Looks good! :br

I am guessing that is commercial all the way since they are printed on a roll fed machine.

Nice labels, UBB. I guess you are getting a generic label for your "winery" and plan to "personalize" each with a felt tip pen. What do they charge for programming, set up and run? How many did you buy? If I am getting into your business, tell me.

Very nice label. Well done!
I am currently working on my first label as well so it won't be long :)

Looks nice! Great idea but that won't work for me. My hand writting isn't good enough.

You can probably feed that into a label machine and print. I thought about that today while I was giving blood since they were printing labels for the forms. They were probably 3X4 labels.

The quality of the paper isn't real good but for .18/piece the price was right. My writing is less then ideal so the wife has been recruited for future labeling projects. When my grapes come I plan on upgrading the paper but plan on keeping the 'logo'. I have 1000 of them to practice getting them on straight as a labeling machine is not in my budget right now!

Thanks for the kind feedback.

UBB, a suggestion: Have your wife get an old "nib" type pen and a bottle of indelible ink and write the name of the wine and number each one, like "Apple No. 2010-01" for the first bottle of the 2001 vintage of Apple.

A labeling machine isnt in any of our budgets!!!!!!! If it was Id have one!!!!

Back