PGTG LABEL

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I made some Green Tea Ginger Wine last year and it was very nice. This year I've added pineapple to it and I think is is going to be even better. Here is a label for it although I have plenty of time before it is ready to bottle and will probably come up with more but for now here is one for the PGTG. Ramona

20080127_123246_pgtg_2_-_Avery_.jpg

Excellent label Ramona. Can you change the pitch of the font for the Pineapple by a point or two? The n is about hidden and to me it looks almost like Pieapple. If the font was just a little bigger I think it would shift over just enough to be unhidden.

apple,
The pineapple in the picture ....came with the picture...already there. I see what you mean. I might just clone that out of there....Thanks.

Ramona

I think you could just use a brush and make like a shadow alongside of the n in the pineapple. I tried it and it seemed to work OK and pretty easy. All I have on this computer is paint so it's not very straight, but with your program it should be easy if you want to do it. I still think it looks great as is though.

Latest posts

Back