Photoshop

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
You can download a free 30 day trial version of Photoshop Elements that has all the bells and whistles I use to make labels. It's the full program. If you like it you can buy it for $99.99. You don't have to download anything else. They will send you the serial number and you're good to go.

Try it, you might like it!

What version of Photoshop Elements do you use Joan? I have at Version 3.0. I haven't upgraded in a year or so so it may be up to 4.0 by now
smiley36.gif
I just checked, it is up to 6.0 now. That's probably why you can do some things I haven't seen before. I guess it's time!
smiley4.gif

appleman said:
What version of Photoshop Elements do you use Joan? I have at Version 3.0. I haven't upgraded in a year or so so it may be up to 4.0 by now
smiley36.gif
I just checked, it is up to 6.0 now. That's probably why you can do some things I haven't seen before. I guess it's time!
smiley4.gif

I just now downloaded Elements 6 and I've never used it before! I use the full blown Photoshop CS3 Extended. It's waaaay more than I will ever learn... Elements is plenty!

Saw an Info-Mercial on TV this PM...a FREE Photo Shop CS3 for $6.95 shipping and handling...sounded too good to be true....Didn't get the phone number.

Latest posts

Back