Snow flakes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemanden

Reaction score
I've just been reading that a celebrity has apologised for making a joke someone thought was racial. Snowflakes make a lot of fuss if someone makes a joke they think is politically incorrect or racial.
This is for them

An American, a Mexican, a Canadian, a Japanese, a Chinese, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Scotsman, an Englishman, a German, a Frenchman, a Pole, a Russian, were having drink together in a bar. No one spoke all evening!

I've just been reading that a celebrity has apologised for making a joke someone thought was racial. Snowflakes make a lot of fuss if someone makes a joke they think is politically incorrect or racial.
This is for them

An American, a Mexican, a Canadian, a Japanese, a Chinese, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Scotsman, an Englishman, a German, a Frenchman, a Pole, a Russian, were having drink together in a bar. No one spoke all evening!
I'm offended by this because there was not an Italian! All you would have to do with him is to tie his hands and he could not speak! ;)

I clicked thinking I’d see some first-of-the-year frozen precipitation!

And FYI “snowflake” is so 2021… I believe the correct scary term for being thoughtful of others is “woke” 😱. Please update your outrage detector accordingly 😉.

Back