Todays Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are the labels I made up for my Blackberry and three Chilean wines.
The Blackberry is an Island Mist kit and also the very first wine I ever made. This is the original label with only a date change.

Blackberry2011.jpg

Muscato.jpg

Pinotgrigio.jpg

RedZinfandel.jpg

Dan:

You always make the greatest looking labels!! Sometimes on my printer I don't always get the vibriant bright colors to come thru properly..... R U using a ink-jet or laser printer?

Al

Once again, you never fail to amaze me with you're labels. I was considering getting a laser color printer for labels going forward. The hp printers arfe reasonably priced right now at abt $200.00 and it would keep the labels from rinning when moist.

Dan has a secret stash of pictures. He has 25 of them for all occasions, so he just selects the best one to fit the subject and his mood. Looking great Dan!

Dan:

You always make the greatest looking labels!! Sometimes on my printer I don't always get the vibriant bright colors to come thru properly..... R U using a ink-jet or laser printer?

Al

Great labels. Are you going to keep it as Cellars or Cellar?
Wade that should be Cellar. The one that said cellars was the very first one I ever made and I forgot to change that. Good catch!

Once again, you never fail to amaze me with you're labels. I was considering getting a laser color printer for labels going forward. The hp printers arfe reasonably priced right now at abt $200.00 and it would keep the labels from rinning when moist.

Doug and Al, I am using the HP ofice jet printer. It is an ink jet that uses a higher grade ink cartridge. I was looking at a laser and Staples and Office Max both talked me into this. I have been very happy with it (wirless) and no problem with labels.

Beautiful labels Dan! Artistic too! Where do you get the pictures from?

Thanks Sarah and everyone else for the kind comments. I did a google search for Chilean culture and Chilean Art. I wanted the labels to be part of the culture.

Great work. I especially love the Blackberry wine -- hard to believe that was your first label. Great job!

Those are great! Wish I had the eye and talent for better labels like these.
I'm working on some right now. Need to take the post it note off the box and label the bottles!

Latest posts

Back