• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Used Home Winemaking Equipment for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Serious Inquiries Only: I have well maintained, clean, and working home winemaking equiment. Everything you need. Crusher/Destemmer, Italian Press, Large Fermentation Vats, many Glass Carboys and many Demi-Johns, (3) Used 30 Gallon Barrels (less than 6 years old), Italian Floor standing Corking Machine, Tall Bottle Washer stand, Buon Vino Italian Electric Wine pump, Buon Vino Electric auto single bottle filler, and much more more. All in very good condition. All you need are grapes! I will tell you where to buy those.

$2500 for all. I am Negotiable, willing to sell a subset but realy looking for serious winemaker needing most of this equipment, or someone looking to get into this fun trade. Not looking to sell just one item of the lot.

(Would cost well over $5000 new)

Monmouth County NJ Area

Pick up Only

Attachments

• Wine equipment 4.png
    Wine equipment 4.png
    1.2 MB
  • Wine Equipment 3.png
    Wine Equipment 3.png
    1.9 MB
  • wine equipment 2.png
    wine equipment 2.png