What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebrating that my wife passed her NCLEX nursing boards on the first try after 10 years of part time schooling. She's celebrating by taking the dog to the vet, I'm taking my youngest daughter to work, lol.

Got her a bottle of her favorite commercial blueberry wine (Moon Dog Cellars Murphy's Blueberry wine) and she took a raincheck on dinner out tonight. Hopefully this weekend we can really celebrate!

That lays the ground work for me retiring sooner than later...
Congratulations to the both of you! :D

I replaced the cabin filter and the engine air filter on Mrs. IB's 2019 Honda Accord. Only 26,000 miles. It took me all of 5 minutes to do this. The 2 filters cost $24 from Amazon. I saw a report of a Honda dealer quote to replace these of $160. Do not let the dealer do this! YouTube videos are online. It will take you longer to watch the videos! LOL

IMG_1190.jpegIMG_1191.jpeg

I replaced the cabin filter and the engine air filter on Mrs. IB's 2019 Honda Accord. Only 26,000 miles. It took me all of 5 minutes to do this. The 2 filters cost $24 from Amazon. I saw a report of a Honda dealer quote to replace these of $160. Do not let the dealer do this! YouTube videos are online. It will take you longer to watch the videos! LOL

View attachment 113519View attachment 113520

My mechanic actually told me to do those myself. He said he'd be more than happy to charge me, but it literally takes just a few minutes to do both mine and the wife's. Looks like yours was definitely due for replacement.

I finished setting up an electric fence around my vines and took the advice of @ChuckD to run alternating charged wires. All seems to be working fine and I additionally set it up on a timer. We only see the Javalinas in the early morning hours so the fence turns off from 8am till 8pm. No need to rattle any of the neighborhood pets. Next month netting.....
VineyardFence.jpg

Curious how you figured out if it was indeed working fine? LOL

I finished setting up an electric fence around my vines and took the advice of @ChuckD to run alternating charged wires. All seems to be working fine and I additionally set it up on a timer. We only see the Javalinas in the early morning hours so the fence turns off from 8am till 8pm. No need to rattle any of the neighborhood pets. Next month netting.....
View attachment 113557

Latest posts

Back