White Zin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
20080506_191357_White_Zin_.jpg

Let me guess, you dont even have this kit as its on your wish list!
smiley36.gif
By the way, I love the pastel grass and its awesome colors blend all in great!
Edited by: wade

LOL No actually I bottle the zin last night. That's why I thought I'd finish the label!
smiley4.gif

I add 2 cups of sugar to my finished white zinfandel at bottling as the Spagnol's kit seems too dry.

How about making labels like the greeting cards. Slap one on the bottle. When your sweetie that you give the bottle to opens the label on the front, her favorite music starts playing. Add to a nice private dinner and a dozen roses and you are all set for that special night.

Great label Joan - I think that we should all take a vote and see if everyone would like for you to do their labels - I VOTE YES!!! Wadda ya'll think???
Any comments Joan?

later

great job!!

rrawhide

I like doing my own even hough its frustrating sometimes trying to learn more of 1 of the programs to do the job.

rrawhide said:
Great label Joan - I think that we should all take a vote and see if everyone would like for you to do their labels - I VOTE YES!!! Wadda ya'll think???
Any comments Joan?

later

great job!!

rrawhide

You need labels, rawhide?

hi joan

I have a strawberry just starting and will start a black currant soon besides having barolo, castel del papa, luna bianca. chardonnay/semillion, black raspberry merlot, super tuscan, vioginer, souve, and syrah going I know i'm gonna need labels. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

hope all is well with you and yours.

rrawhide
smiley9.gif

Latest posts

Back