A few new labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
a couple of labels just to stay ahead so that Im ahead of the game. I have 1 clearing, 1 fermenting and 2 others waiting to start due to brew belt shortage. i have 2 belts and will not buy any more nor use any more electr.
20080108_184030_Copy_of_Orange_.jpg

20080108_184146_8342%7EMorning-Li.jpg

I like those Wade, very nice.......

Did Joan help you??????????

I wonder if the Amarone one would look good on the bottle if you ad a smaller strip label the width of that label but about 1/2" high, with the vineyard name, or something on it, with that gate design that you have. I like that one.

Edit:

I like the colors in that last one, very nice.

Note: However I have been drinking an awful lot tonight....................

When I bottled my Stags Leap Merlot and LOVZ, I had about 1/2 a bottle of each left over, so I combined them into one bottle.......... I wished I mixed it all up now, this stuff is great.
Edited by: jobe05

OOOooops....... I meant Vintner........

Or a date, ABV Info... whatever.......

You sure about the help thing?...............

Just kidding... they all look great, good job.

what program do you use wade they look amazing. you Just made all my ideas for my first lable feel really really small.

I use a combination of Microsoft Picture it and a little of Adobe Photoshop CS. Mostly Microsoft Picture It cause Photoshop is a little over my head but when a pasted picture needs to be cleaned up the healing brush that Photoshop offers does a phenomenal job of it. That program is way over my head and i just use it for what I know of it and it aint much.

Jobe, the date and abv are in there and I dont want to be cutting out paper for the rest of my life althogh I like the idea and if you want to come over here and cut and apply my label Ill add a more wherever you want!
smiley36.gif
The ABV doesnt show up good on this post but it does print nicely as I gave it a try once I posted and looked at it or I was going to put it in the black border. As far as my signature in that area in the middle, the E. C. stands for Evan's Cellar's.

Edited by: wade

No, I didn't help, Jobe!

Wade, they're wonderful! I especially like the melomel label!

I'd love to get you alone for a couple of hours (minds out of the gutter, people!!) and show you what Photoshop can do! You'd be a convert!

Joan, thats what I need as Im not a good book learner, I need to watch and learn.

Okay Jobe, for some reason when I printed a test print they came out all right but when i actually printed them out on the label paper on high color you were right about the date. Most of the label came out really dark and everything was hidden so I had to redesign it tonight. Here is the revised design for the Super Tuscan.
20080326_190640_Tuscano_Eccelen.jpg

Its is a RJS Winery series kit that includes grape skins. It is an Italian wine very high in tannins and body sort of like a Sangiovese.

Wade, the labels look amazing... Photoshop is hard to use, I am trying to figure it out also..

Latest posts

Back