Chocolate Raspberry label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
This isn't at all what I started out with. The first 2 or three had swirled chocolate with raspberries in it. They looked good on the monitor but didn't print well as they were too dark and impossible to read!

So I started over completely. I have no idea what this is but I kinda like it as it's different from what I usually dream up! It;s long and skinny for the Belissima bottles I just bought but I can resize it for the rest of the odd ball bottles I used! I suppose since the CRP is bottled, I should print them and slap them on, eh?
smiley4.gif

20080418_064556_color..jpg

Looks great just like I thought they would. The black shrinks are perfect on the bottles.

I like that the best out of all Ive seen so far that 1 takes the cake, Chocolate raspberry cake that is!

Hehe It is a little sweet actually.
smiley4.gif

My plan when I started it was to give this away. I'm thinkin' I'm more likely to hoard it it's so good!
smiley15.gif

Sooooo you caught my little word play....Hint hint I love Port and one of my favorites treats is chocolate and I'm rather fond of raspberries. I wish I had started this hobby earlier, I would have purchased one of those kits for sure! Have a great weeekend. Jeff

Latest posts

Back