Danger's New Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I really like them, too. Actually, Rocky, I'm using an old version of Corel Draw 9 I've had on my computer for years. I'm familiar with it, and it works great for this.

What are you printing your labels to, Dave? Are they Avery type labels or something similar? Thanks

Another colorful label for my Weeping Willow Wines...
FrogPrinceShiraz.jpg
Very nice! Love the color

What are you printing your labels to, Dave? Are they Avery type labels or something similar? Thanks

I use Leeners You-Make-Kit Brand pregummed label paper and an ink jet printer. Comes in lots of colors, too! They were the cheapest brand I could find online. My wine labels end up costing me about 3 cents each (for the paper).

Repost of lost Way Out West label...

Way_Out_West.jpg

My new label and name for my triple-berry-lemon (Skeeter Pee)...

REDDRAGON.jpg

Last edited:
Dave great labels as usual but I really love the "Way Out West" label. Hey Leeners is a cool store. I've visited them several times. The first time I went they even gave me one of their Polo shirts. Their customer service is awesome also.

Hamann's Delight is reminiscent of a tobacco label. Cool labels, very cool.

Thanks all! Here's the new label for my Tropical Port Wine. My wife, Johnna, took the picture of the Blue Macaw (largest of the parrot family) at the Nashville Zoo...

Blue_Macaw.jpg

very nice label dave....looks awesome....wifey took a great pic for you to use as well....

I'm trying to get all my labels into the Gallery section...where they should be. And thanks. She is a great photographer! I've got some other good animal pics she took that day to use for my labels. Stay tuned!

Rainy Day

On this rainy spring day, I made some labels for my upcoming summer wines---

The Strawberry White Zinfandel:
RED_SKY.jpg

The Raspberry Merlot:
LoneWolfMerlot.jpg

And the Lemon Wine (Original Skeeter Pee):
littLEMONkey.jpg

Like I always say, this is one of my favorate parts of the winemaking process!

Back