Finer Wine Kit Finer Wine Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the types of kits you want to develop your out styles with there not to expensive .
I’ll bet you to-date I’ve done 500 of these for my customers and a few for myself.

Attachments

• IMG_3050.jpeg
    IMG_3050.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2824.jpeg
    IMG_2824.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2647.jpeg
    IMG_2647.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2722.jpeg
    IMG_2722.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 9A71BDB5-8F62-45F4-8A7C-4EB1BCFB052A.jpeg
    9A71BDB5-8F62-45F4-8A7C-4EB1BCFB052A.jpeg
    608.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1728.jpeg
    IMG_1728.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
These are the types of kits you want to develop your out styles with there not to expensive .
I’ll bet you to-date I’ve done 500 of these for my customers and a few for myself.
Is there a previous post from you on your blending process

So you make custom wine kits for the customers? Blending to the customer liking? Just wondering.
Yes , it’s not that hard, they buy the kit style , I process to there style , sweet, dry , semi dry fruit forward etc.
After a few kits they actually get wine that’s theirs, then that’s what I concentrate on in the future.
The kits themselves. Are basic easy to manage and after a while you just move through the process without thinking.
Sometimes you need to make taste adjustments but after all is said and do , it’s cool .
They supply ., bottles , corks, labels usually come with these cheap kits and a few don’t .
4/6 week pickup

Attachments

• IMG_3437.jpeg
    IMG_3437.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3434.jpeg
    IMG_3434.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3422.jpeg
    IMG_3422.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3255.jpeg
    IMG_3255.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
I don’t charge at all .
I call them my customer because there people I know and who love every day wine and I enjoy the journey there’s about 12 ( people), in total and fir the most part they like when I experiment .
That’s how Twaeking Cheap Wine Kits continues.
I make their wine a photography as I go.

Attachments

• IMG_3490.jpeg
    IMG_3490.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
The only basic item to remember when thinking about a wine style is the basic description of the wine style itself ( fruity , citrus, berries etc. )
Then take it from there , read the thread it’s all there and then some , cheers🍇🍷at least 4 to 7 kits in a rotation per month as a norm

Last edited:
I ill ask the to let them sit for a month .
They do what they want once’s the cheap kits are bottled and done correctly they don’t need much aging that’s there purpose .
And they make a good every day wine .
As opposed to better or higher priced kits that can have some improvements with aging .
Most of my reds sit for at least 1 year then I taste , whites in the higher end 6 mos.
You see I have a lot of inventory for one guy so s lot of my wine ages because I can’t get to it all. 🍇🍇🍇 And that’s not a problem 🍷

Looking for feedback with the FWK Cabernet Sauvignon Zinfandel kit ..... thinking the Tavola. I've had great luck with the FWK Tavola kits.
I haven't made this particular one, but my experience with all of them has been excellent. I am more of a fan of the Forte style kits, but then I have plenty of wine to let them age for 6 - 8 months of even a year.

Is there a previous post from you on your blending process
Blending is a thought process.
Are you blending vital juices?
Are you blending fruit to juice ?
Knowing the difference between a partnership in blending and a background taste 🍇 that’s what that thread was about.

I haven't made this particular one, but my experience with all of them has been excellent. I am more of a fan of the Forte style kits, but then I have plenty of wine to let them age for 6 - 8 months of even a year.

Thanks for the input ..... on paper this FWK appears delicious and it's the next one to purchase. I'll be sure to let it age!

Back