First label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcrnbrd

Reaction score
This is my first homemade label. Some friends at work want me to make a batch of wine to raffle off to raise money for the relay for life. One of our coworkers is a survivor of breast cancer, so we decided to honor her at the same time. Here it is, help me out.
20080126_201623_kamilabel1.jpg

I wouldn't change a thing!!! Great label for a great cause. Kudos to you! I hope your wine brings in lots of money!

I'll take $20 worth of tickets PM me where to send the PMO.Will be a great wine to wash down the Girl Scout Cookies.Tomy Edited by: Tomy

That is a great label! My little sister lost her fight with breast cancer a year and half ago at the age of 44. Excellent job and keep up the fight!!!

Thanks, from the way it is looking we have already sold as many bottles as I can make @20.00 each just for the cause. Thats just within the department at the hospital where I work. I hope to start the kit tuesday and start another next weekend.

smiley20.gif
That is fantastic. What a great cause and another great reason to enjoy this forum

I am a Relay for Life team captain, and a survivor. We will be in the event in Humble TX. at the end of March. What a great idea..I will have to raffle some next year..Keep up the fight. God Bless you for being involved!

How about we all send a bottle or two of our wines to dcr to put in the auction ????

Latest posts

Back