labels, check this out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appleman I live in Shamokin Pa, nearish to Harrisburg. and coaster, Just my opinion, but how do you remove waterproof labels easily? Being wqaterproof and all? Maybe email them and ask what solvent removes them?

The labels I had problems with were the OL150WS and are a Gloss(laser) label. They will come off, but are pretty much waterproof and do take a real long time to wet. Once wet they do scrape off. I however prefer to get labels that will almost fall off when soaked for 5 minutes- I hate scraping.

I just ordered the OL150WR Removable labels from them. Has anyone else ever used these labels before?

I asked for them to ship me some samples, I mixed up the sizes and types to check them out (OL150, OL500; waterproof, regular). I have settled on the OL500WX (White Laser and Inkjet). I have an Inkjet at home (and access to a Laser at Kinko's). The size (4" x 3") was perfect for my label and they come off easy with water. The waterproof ones ran a bit when printed and were too dark and are very sticky (they didn't come off with just soaking). The regular ones are the cheapest also.

Hey Smokindawg, I live outside of Lancaster North of the city between Leola and New Holland. I use to live in Orwigsburg about 5 years ago.
smiley17.gif

I have used the very 6490 removable labels there very nice to work with if not a little on the expensive side,but good to work with you'll like them
smiley2.gif

Latest posts

Back