Labels... finally

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K&GB

Reaction score
Bottled the MM Alljuice Riesling this weekend and finally got around to making a few labels.First the WE Viognier, then the Riesling, and finally the Sangiovese/Cab blend which we decided to call Romance Red.
smiley9.gif

20080527_062237_Viognier.JPG

20080527_062421_Riesling.JPG

20080527_062608_Romance_Red.JPG

Love them!!! They're all great! The wine behind the labels look clear as a bell! Congrats!

Thanks all. It's a start. I never realized how hard that part of the process was. But it definitely gives the bottle a more finished look and makes it harder to open and drink. Hate to waste all that effort.

I really like the Romance Red too, but give me what is in that Viognier bottle...it is one of my favorites!!!

Great job on your lables, K&GB

Ramona

Wade,

Yes, I may have unwittingly stumbled onto something here. Good advice for the Wine Aging Support Group!

Ken & Gina, Riesling looks awesome. And the label are cute. This Fall when I start up again I am going to try the bulk age thing. We will have to compare notes with our Reislings to see if there is a big difference in taste. Bulk aging vs no bulk aging.

UAV,

Thanks. Sounds like a plan. And maybe we can make it out to the Elgin area for wine tasting too.

K & G, Really nice job on the labels and the clarity of wine in the bottles!!
Makes me thirsty at 0500 in the morning. hahaha
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back