My Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannabarn

Reaction score
20080129_123312_DSC00465_Small.JPG

I don't know how this will turn out. It is the label I put on my Riesling. Picture is winter scene of my home

Very nice label hanna. Love the picture of your place.
By the way how is your chocolate strawberry coming along?

Nice label and home, I suppose you are ready for the Birkie then. Been down there and skiied that race 6 times. Grueling to say the least.

It is a log home that we built last year and moved into In October.
Moose: There is alot of good snow this year for the Birkie. Let me know if you plan on competing this year!

smiley21.gif
Ron; Chocolate strawberry was a flop! I dumped it. I think I know what I did wrong so will start a new batch next week!

Bummer about the Choc/Straw.
smiley19.gif

Barney, I love the label! One of my bestest friends just moved to Birchwood, so the next time I'm in the area we should set up a meet, greet and swap! I love Hayward. We could get a table at the Moccasin Bar! (Why do I feel that there are eyes watching me in there?)
20080129_180458_Moccasin.jpg

smiley20.gif
Thanks, Your Highness! That sounds like a winner. We would love to meet you

Maybe I can get Poor Bert to take me to Wonderful Wisconsin, home of Leinenkugel's Beer, the only Limburger Cheese producer in the U.S. and many other fine institutions over Dead Presidents' weekend. I think there's a very good chance of it. Start thinking of some wines you may have available for swapping! (Have corkscrew, will travel!)
smiley36.gif

What was wrong with the choc straw. that you dumped it? The label is great bt it is crooked is that just because the way you posted it?

The label is not on a bottle. I just laid it on a piece of cardboard and took a closeup of it. It didn't show up as good on a picture of the bottle. I think the chocolate strawberry had not enough fruit pulp and too much water. I have new strainer bags coming and will try again next week. Not much invested other than strawberries and sugar!!

Your Highness, since I am new to this hobby, I don't have a big inventory for swapping. I have some gewurztraminer, chianti, lambrusco,IM white zinfandel and sweet riesling!!

20080130_075944_7hxc7znpr+HSi7f.jpg
hanna,
You home is beautiful, reminds me of my Dad's cabin in W.Va. only on a much larger scale. It makes a beautiful label too.
smiley20.gif

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Hanna,
Hope your wine is as nice as your living site! Also hope you have help shoveling the snow off all that deck
smiley1.gif
! Enjoy

Any fish in that creek? One of my 1st fishing trips was to Hayward, thought we would never get there, took off after work, and yes we brought home pounds & pounds of fresh Muskey, Walleye. Great looking label. Tomy
smiley32.gif

That is just a little lake. Enough to raise the taxes!! I planted some blue gills and the next year I had some monsters. However the next year they were gone! Otters had a feast for awhile. It is 14' deep during normal times. One end is ours and the other half is in National forest. We have 40 acres and 3 sides are adjacent to chequamagon national forest. Jack: My wife wields a mean snow shovel!!!!

Latest posts

Back