PGTG BOTTLED

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Been really busy since I've been in the process of buying a house so I know I have missed alot but will catch up soon. I did want to get some of my wine bottled but I still have 18 gallons in carboys that I will have to move to the new house.

Here is the Pineapple Green Tea Ginger Wine I bottled today. Very pleasant pineapple flavor with a hint of tannins from the green tea and flower fragrance from the ginger. Slightly sweet and a pretty golden color.
Ramona
20080329_141456_100_3852_Small.jpg

Great news...tell us about your house when you get a moment....and the yard..and flowers...and fruits....etc.

Looks great Ramona! Hope all is going well with the "BIG PURCHASE" Now read those papers well so we all wont have to pay your mortgage to soon! Hehehe

The inspection is this Tuesday then close is set for April 15th. Just started packing up some things today. Packed up all of my wine gear since the PGTG is the last I will bottle here.
There are alot of pictures on the real estate site. House is on 8100 sq ft lot. I have gardens on my mind. NW may need your advice.

Everything in the house is new and remodeled, lots of windows too. Built in 1984. It is in the area that I lived 90% of my time here in Houston so very familiar with the area. Lain went to school there growing up. On the west side of town and can drive half an hour and be in the country....close to Texas wine country too.

Can't wait to get moved in!!!

Did you right that correctly, 8100 sq ft. That would be in the $10,000,000.00 range over here. My house is 1445 and thats a normal size house and will be around 2100 sq ft when Im done with the basement.

Wade the lot is 8100 sq ft. That's about 1/5 of an acre.

I have been working with a client the last couple months that decided the house was just the way they wanted it on the plan. She keeps asking if rooms are big enough. Then she asks "Is this about the normal size house?" No 6000 square feet is a bit bigger than most around here! It's a good thing they have a 11 acre field to build it in!

Ramona I am thrilled for you! It is certainly an accomplishment to be able to get a home in today's market conditions (unless you are independantly wealthy of course). Maybe PeterZ can come help you with the move. He should be all practiced now!

Congratulations, Ramona!!! I'm so glad you pulled it off!!!

NW's right! We want pictures!!!
smiley4.gif

Congrats. I was just going to PM you to see if you found anything yet. Fantastic!

You've want a piece of the Earth for a long time...Glad your getting yours.

They aren't making anymore Earth...get yours while you can.

Wow!!!! It's wonderful!!

You have plenty of room for a vineyard and lots of space for full carboys!!
smiley4.gif

Nice home. Congratulations.

Wife and I have just finished replacing all the windows, entry door, garage door and guttering and we vinyl trimmed our 17 year old home.

Really nice Ramona....You will be very happy there.

You have your apartment so nicely set up that the house will be a real show place.

Nice back yard, plenty of space to play in the dirt.

Apple, I still have a garage full of boxes. And my back still hurts.

I love the way every room seems to be flooded with natural light you can almost smell the grass outside.

Latest posts

Back