Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was amazed at how quiet it was. No planes in the air made an amazing difference.
i was at Tyson's corner NJ strip mall 9/11/01.
Stood on the roof after the first plane hit, then the second,
i went in on a sunday to do some things, as i walked across the parking lot a blackhawk lowered in front and above me, my hands were so high i was touching clouds..
20mm cannon pointed at me as police swarmed in,
one office i spoke to quite often was screaming he's ok,
i went back to my motel room, there was zero travel in or out of the lock down area for a few days, complete standstill.
a sad day it was when we were attacked by cowards.
GOD BLESS THE USA !
Dawg

Last edited:
i was at tyson corner strip mall 9/11/01.
i went in on a sunday to do some things, as i walked across the parking lot a blackhawk lowered in front and above me, my hands were so high i was touching clouds..
i went back to my motel room, there was zero travel in or out of the lock down area for a few days, complete standstill.
GOD BLESS THE USA !
Dawg
Wow, so in Virginia and 12 miles from the Pentagon? Like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=tys...oq=tysons+corner+center+proximity+to+pentagon

I understand the heightened response but that seems so overblown and scary, glad you had people to vouch for you.

i was at tyson corner strip mall 9/11/01.
GOD BLESS THE USA !
Dawg
We've had it a lot of times over here. A few years back, my wife and I were at the Ideal Home exhibition in London when an IRA bomb went off. We were damn lucky as we had just gone down to the ground floor when it exploded on the 1st floor. Big panic, a bit shaken, but we were okay.
I was a first-aider, but they wouldn't allow me to go back to try to help.

We've had it a lot of times over here. A few years back, my wife and I were at the Ideal Home exhibition in London when an IRA bomb went off. We were damn lucky as we had just gone down to the ground floor when it exploded on the 1st floor. Big panic, a bit shaken, but we were okay.
I was a first-aider, but they wouldn't allow me to go back to try to help.
I'm so thankful y'all were ok.
it's so sad that people have to do bad things to others, I live very rural. but when i did retail commercial construction, i traveled all over the USA, and seen many Bad things, so much so, that to this very day, I try to stay ready. but I just can't figure out us humans... our own worst enemy as well as mother earth's worst enemy.
Dawg

Last edited:
Back