Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a fun local meme, everyone seems to love the new fleet of electrical trains as they accelerate so much faster, making the commute time quicker up and down the SF peninsula from San Jose and Silicon Valley to San Francisco. Yes, the electricity still needs to come from somewhere.
View attachment 116222
EVs have their place and this is one of them. I live near the Cal Train railway and can say these are so quiet (except for the horn) and clean. Finally those old massive engines and cars with billowing exhaust and noise are leaving us. Let's see if they can keep them maintained and clean.

Just a fun local meme, everyone seems to love the new fleet of electrical trains as they accelerate so much faster, making the commute time quicker up and down the SF peninsula from San Jose and Silicon Valley to San Francisco. Yes, the electricity still needs to come from somewhere.
View attachment 116222
How is the electricity generated to power these train's?

I'm talking about the generally accepted global practice of ripping raw materials from the Earth and polluting it for profit in order to sell greater and greater numbers of goods to greater and greater numbers of "consumers."
If you're a user, you're a loser. Can't have it both ways!

If you're a user, you're a loser. Can't have it both ways!

Didn't say I wanted it both ways. Just acknowledging how things are done. Recognizing that the existing system is just one way to live is the first step to acknowledging there are other ways. I think humanity is following the typical Petri dish bacterial growth curve. The only difference is, we think we're smarter than those bacteria. That's why I am glad to be living at the peak.

Latest posts

Back