Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF she's Jewish, why is she wearing a cross?
So, as you know, the cross wearer is a guy (dude looks like a lady), named Steven Tyler. He is her biological father. She grew up thinking Todd Rundgren was her father as Todd raised her as her dad (never married mom but whatever), she was 8 or 10 when she learned she was in fact Steven Tyler's daughter (and a belated paternity test confirmed this). I don't think Steven or Todd are Jewish but her mom, Bebe Buell, was Jewish and Judaism is a matrilineal religion (passes on mother's side). No idea if Liv practices. Bebe pursued a singing career but got more traction as a model, then Playboy Playmate, which apparently is what attracted all the rock stars. She liked Steven Tyler but he was deeply addicted to drugs at the time which made Todd Rundgren a much more rational rock star choice for the long-ish haul.

wikipedia says this: Buell has dated many musicians, beginning with Paul Cowsill of the Cowsills when she was 15.[11] She has dated Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Todd Rundgren, Jimmy Page, Duran Duran's John Taylor,[12] and Steven Tyler among others, but she rejects the label "groupie".[13][14]

So, as you know, the cross wearer is a guy (dude looks like a lady), named Steven Tyler. He is her biological father. She grew up thinking Todd Rundgren was her father as Todd raised her as her dad (never married mom but whatever), she was 8 or 10 when she learned she was in fact Steven Tyler's daughter (and a belated paternity test confirmed this). I don't think Steven or Todd are Jewish but her mom, Bebe Buell, was Jewish and Judaism is a matrilineal religion (passes on mother's side). No idea if Liv practices. Bebe pursued a singing career but got more traction as a model, then Playboy Playmate, which apparently is what attracted all the rock stars. She liked Steven Tyler but he was deeply addicted to drugs at the time which made Todd Rundgren a much more rational rock star choice for the long-ish haul.

wikipedia says this: Buell has dated many musicians, beginning with Paul Cowsill of the Cowsills when she was 15.[11] She has dated Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Todd Rundgren, Jimmy Page, Duran Duran's John Taylor,[12] and Steven Tyler among others, but she rejects the label "groupie".[13][14]

Aaaand there's another funny meme, ruined... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Some idle thoughts, some old, some new:
"Knowledge is knowing that a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not including Tomatoes in a Fruit Salad."

1. If a bottle of poison reaches its expiration date, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?

2. Which letter is silent in the word 'Scent,' the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
4. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
5. The word 'swims' upside-down and backward, is still 'swims'.
6. Over 100 years ago, everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
7. If people evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
8. Why is there a 'D' in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
9. As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!
10. I'm responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
11. Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it the most never use it.
12. My tolerance for idiots is extremely low these days. I used to have some immunity built up, but obviously, there's a new strain out there.
14. It's not my age that bothers me, it's the side effects.
15. I'm not saying I'm old and worn out, but I make sure I'm nowhere near the curb on trash day.
16. As I watch this generation try and rewrite our history, I'm sure of one thing: it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.
17. As I've gotten older, people think I've become lazy. The truth is I'm just being more energy-efficient.
18. I haven't gotten anything done today. I've been in the Produce Department trying to open this stupid plastic bag.
19. If you find yourself feeling ineffective in your job, remember: it took 20 years, trillions of dollars, thousands of lives and four presidents to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.
20. Turns out that being a 'senior' is mostly just googling how to do stuff.
21. I want to be 18 again and ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.
22. I'm on two diets. I wasn't getting enough food on one.
23. I put my scale in the bathroom corner and that's where the little liar will stay until it apologizes.
24. My mind is like an internet browser. At least 18 open tabs, 3 of them are frozen, and I have no clue where the music is coming from.
25. Hard to believe I once had a phone attached to a wall, and when it rang, I picked it up without knowing who was calling.
26. My wife says I keep pushing her buttons. If that were true, I would have found mute by now.
27. There is no such thing as a grouchy old person. The truth is that once you get old, you stop being polite and start being honest.

Amateurs... The trick is to purchase the cheapest seats in the park and spend part of the first inning in those. Then go online with your cellphone (to stubhub, etc.) and look for tickets still for sale. Once you have the location of the good seats that are still vacant, go and enjoy the game. As far as beer prices go, I'm still working on that - open for suggestions...
YEPPERS.. I have done that often. Especially if you walk into the better seats carrying a beer and food.

Scenes from my living room...
View attachment 113486
Truth. We make our bed daily, with blanket and comforter, nightly I sleep with only a sheet on and we fold the blanket and comforter so my wife is toasty and sweaty. BTW, she turn on the electric blanket, but only to 4. We keep the house at 75. I sweat, she freezes

Latest posts

Back