Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truth. We make our bed daily, with blanket and comforter, nightly I sleep with only a sheet on and we fold the blanket and comforter so my wife is toasty and sweaty. BTW, she turn on the electric blanket, but only to 4. We keep the house at 75. I sweat, she freezes
It must be a "woman" thing. My bride has pajamas, tops and bottoms, a sheet and a light blanket. I am lying on the sheet over the mattress, in my shorts. The temp in the house is 74 but the thermostat is on the first floor in the dining room. Up stairs has to be 2 to 3 degrees warmer and I am sweating!

Amusing incident from the past. We were living in Dayton, OH during the blizzards of '77 and '78 and our house was heated by an electric heat pump. These devices were useless when the temperature dropped below about 15 degrees F and we were at sub zero. We had a dual control electric blanket. She liked it warm and I liked just the weight of the blanket. Somehow the wires got crossed under the bed and she had my control and I had hers. Of course, she was cold so she kept cranking up the temperature on "her control" and I was roasting. I had "my control" set at "off," and she was freezing. Got a real good laugh when we solved the problem.

Latest posts

Back