Rrawhide labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
20080520_141935_Oak_copy.jpg

20080520_143039_flowers_copy.jpg

These labels started with a couple of wonderful photos from rrawhide. The abv's were a guess and can be easily changed.

I used several filters on each of them. The Borolo is more pronounced.

I did that because the photos were on small side and their resolution was low. I increased the resolution which increased the size but that made the photo look pixelated...all those tiny little squares of color started looking obvious and not very attractive. Filtering can hide them while you make your photo look painted. It's a great way to cover those kinds of flaws while giving the photo a little extra flair. I can't paint or draw to save my life. It's my way of being artsy!
smiley4.gif

JOAN JOAN JOAN

You are amazing!!!!</font> Wow, what a surprise. They are both wonderful and beautiful. Can you jpeg or something to me?

Just so everyone knows - the first label is the view, this last spring, out of our back window overlooking our property. The second one is the view out our front window looking towards our neighbor 1/4 mile + away. Now you all can see why we call it Oak Hill Winery 'cause it is!!!

THANX AGAIN JOAN - not enough can be said!!!

WOW!!</font>

rrawhide

Joan they are all great as usual!

rawhide if you want to have them on your computer point the mouse over the label and hit the right mouse button. From the popup menu choose save as... and a box will pop up offering a location and filename and type. When I try it with the labels they already select a jpeg, so choose your spot and save it there. Find it and click on the file and it should open in your jpeg editor(whatever software you have that will open that type of file).

Hi Northern

I am making a Castel del Papa for this label to go on. I have 12 batches going right now and these will be the labels for them.

Doesn't Joan do a wonderful, creative, imaginative, stylish, artsy - - - and and and and ------brave, clean and reverent job on her labels? sorry, got carried away with the old boy scout motto. Must be old timers, part timers, sometimers, altzheimers or something setting in.............hummmmmm!

Have a great day.

rrawhide

20080529_032033_Super_Tuscan.jpg

20080529_035541_Black_Currant_.jpg

Rrawhide supplies the photos and I put them to use!

Edited by: Joan

Very nice!!!!

Love the Northern Lights and tee-pee camp.....would be great for some wild berry wine.

joan

they are beautiful once again - I'm gonna have the best lookin' labels!! THANX AGAIN</font>........

rrawhide

love 'em love 'em love 'me

you are just sooooooooooooooooo good and creative

thanx thanx thanx
</font>

rrawhide

Latest posts

Back