Spring has finally come for a few days

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are some pictures of my yard and gardens...

DSCN2469.jpg
DSCN2470.jpg

DSCN2471.jpg
DSCN2473.jpg

DSCN2474.jpg
DSCN2475.jpg

DSCN2476.jpg
DSCN2477.jpg

DSCN2479.jpg
DSCN2481.jpg

Wow you have one hell of a back yard! Very nice!

I kill everything that I try to grow including my attempt at tobacco!

Beautiful Dan! I can see standing water in the one pic! Looks like Bacchus is weeping as he has no grapes to watch over.... :(

The yard is soaking wet. This is just the back yard. My front yard also has gardens. Actually we are off to go to several nursery's now. Way to wet to do anything in the yard but when things are wet pictures look best.

The yard is really neat. I am sweating just thinking about the care you must give it. I like it. But how did you get that little pig to hang on the flower in the sixth pic. :b

Out wine club is looking for a place to meet next month. It is only about a 6 hr. bus ride, wat di ya tink?

No indication about color on the buckets. I also got a Malbec at the same time. :b

Ooops, posted in the wrong place. Sorry.

Last edited:
Those are fake pictures.... I spotted it right away....

NO WEEDS You can fool some people, but not me....

Debbie
:w:tz

Thanks everyone. Deb we put down about 20 yards of mulch every year. So yes the gardens are mostly weed free through out the year. My baby is the lawn and it is pretty much the same way. My wife tends to the garden maintenance and planting. I enjoy designing, building and prepping them. By late Jan my wife really goes into a depression, dying to get out to play the dirt. Today we picked up a nice fountain that will sit by the patio, some dwarf conifers and a bunch of other plants. The peony's are just starting to come out but will be in full bloom next weekend for the party. I have about 25 different varieties and about 6 peony trees.

I saw some nice black currents and a little devil on my shoulder kept saying buy, buy, buy. Then he finally said WWWD*? So I picked up four of them.

*What Would Wade Do

Last edited:
Back