What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm risking my life to get there for those chops... and you ate without me??

Geez......

Debbie

Sorry, Didn't see that you were on your way until after we were done. I do have leftovers and lots of Pee left. See you abt midnight. Just don't wake up the 4 y/o. My wife wouldn't be amused nor would she.

Wade,

Sounds like a good day fishing to me. I never really took fishing seriously. Usually all we ever ended catching was the infamous buzz fish. Now with my daughter that wants to go we are slowly getting back into it again. She loved the canoe yesterday and I can't wait to get mine out this year with her. It's just fun watching her in the canoe and seeing her play. Need to make sure I have no electronics or my wallet, which means no XD45 next time we go.

Sounds like you did good today Wade. Now get back to work- enough goofing off!

Yeah no kidding, you're waste deep in water, I'm killing spammers like crazy and Wade is out tip toeing around in a pond. Wade when are you going to do something!

Really that's awesome you're getting this quality family time together. The kids will relive those memories forever.

With all the stress of work, and home due to my wifes disabilities Ive found I really need a relief! I must say when my son iis fishing with me some times it isnt much of a relief though!!! :) I think I spend more time trying to untangle his line then fishing! The other day after hye cast his line he started running around and I yelled at him, 10 minutes later he started doing it again and then I heard a splash. He had fallen down a 4' cliff into the brook which was flowing very good from all the rains, luckily this was just a trickle normally and was just a good little stream now unlike most other streams around where he would have been whisked away. Scared the crap out of him and me!!!!!

With all the stress of work, and home due to my wifes disabilities Ive found I really need a relief! I must say when my son iis fishing with me some times it isnt much of a relief though!!! :) I think I spend more time trying to untangle his line then fishing! The other day after hye cast his line he started running around and I yelled at him, 10 minutes later he started doing it again and then I heard a splash. He had fallen down a 4' cliff into the brook which was flowing very good from all the rains, luckily this was just a trickle normally and was just a good little stream now unlike most other streams around where he would have been whisked away. Scared the crap out of him and me!!!!!

A parents nightmare ! ! ! !

Why did my first post say i did it at 6 am?

So... We got a new recliner today.
My 3 y.o. Hunter almost lost the tip of his pinky to it. 1/4 inch of skin and the bone held it on til we got to the ER to get them to sew it back on.

It says 8:41 PM here but Ive been having some weird issues tonight myself!!!! Ive posted a few times and it actually put my post above the post I responded to!!!! And no I have not been drinking!!!

My 3 y.o. Hunter almost lost the tip of his pinky to it. 1/4 inch of skin and the bone held it on til we got to the ER to get them to sew it back on.

oooooh that hurts.

I noticed that the time seems strange. It is getting weird here on Winemakingtalk.

Hope he's OK ..ouch..

With the day off work I have decisions to make! Do I bottle my 6 gal of white Zin, brew beer, or start another batch of wine? This is a tough one!

With the day off work I have decisions to make! Do I bottle my 6 gal of white Zin, brew beer, or start another batch of wine? This is a tough one!

Since you have the whole day off, do all three! :tz

Rick, we missed you at Doug's get-together a week or so ago. Are you going to be able to make it to Dan or Julies this summer?

Aaaaaah th Iron Bridge, I'm hungry. They have the best steak and lobster around.

Latest posts

Back