What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick, we missed you at Doug's get-together a week or so ago. Are you going to be able to make it to Dan or Julies this summer?

I would love to but it's doubtful with the work load that I have scheduled right now. We will be heading that way on the motorcycle to Punxy on June 4th weekend for a concert put on by the guys in my wife's office. Not being a long weekend it's doubtful that we will have time to do anything else.

Doesn't feel good either. A root canal it was. Dang Dr had time to fit it in today after checking it. Oh well it's over now and I don't have to think about going through it at a later date. This is always the best way. Git er done!

Doesn't feel good either. A root canal it was. Dang Dr had time to fit it in today after checking it. Oh well it's over now and I don't have to think about going through it at a later date. This is always the best way. Git er done!

At least it's over and done with. Hope it feels better soon for you.

Snagged a 13" Brown and a 15" Brook trout along with a 22", 18" and 16" Suckers. Man thise Suckers put up a good fight but its very hard to tell when they are on until you go to reel it in and then they go freaking nuts!!!

I'm thinking of making a big batch of Sangria out of my botched batch of skeeter pee for a cookout this weekend! I added some fruit juice to it last night and it was great! :p

Latest posts

Back