What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I probly was but seems I slide by went to doctor today and he said I probly had a mini stroke about 3 weeks ago, gonna do a crapload of tests but from all the signs seems thats what it was. Guess old saying is right God watches over goobs like me but I knew that already I've been to close way to many times.... and NO I don't normally holler hey watch this

Ah Eddie, thank goodness it was a mini! Good luck with your tests.

I can't believe anyone would ALLOW you to babysit... you'll probably have Buford over to help!! Don't get the wine and kool aid mixed up for the kids!!

Debbie

Just got delevery of 4#'s of hops for under $50.00 delivered..

This Monday I plan on breaking in my new beer "Sculpture". 10 gallons of "something"'.

Emptied 2-6 gallon and 1-3 gallon carboys. Wondering what to ferment next? Might have 2-5 gallon empty soon if I find the time.

Been working 60 to 80 hours a week. The paychecks are nice but would like to see my family. God I really want back on the day shift.

Racked all the beer and some wine. see below''''

Aging / Fermenting

10 gal Smoked Chocolate Stout
10 gal St Paulie dark
10 gal Pilsner Urquell
6 gal Blueberry
4 gal Candy Cane Wine
6 gal fresh Fig
4 gal fresh Pineapple
6 gal Itailian Dolchetto
6 gal Italian Sangiovese
6 gal Italian Lambrusco
6 gal Italian Amarone
6 gal Italian Nebbiolo
6 gal CA Red Zinfandel
6 gal CA Mixed Black
6 gal CA Sangiovese
6 gal CA Cabernet Sauvignon
18 gal Peach wine (fresh)
6 gal Chilean Carmenere (w/fresh grapes added to juice)
6 Gal Chilean Malbec
6 gal Chilean Cab/Merlot

Last edited:
NOT getting my bike inspected! (8 of them waiting and I don't have the patience to wait over an hour on a beautiful day). But seriously, bottling my first batch of ale! Then probably transferring my bulk aging Sauv Blanc out of the 5 gallon Poland Springs bottle and into an actual carboy......:b:b

Fished the morning and caught 3 trout and then went to Home Depot and picked up lumber to to build a new deck for my parents that Ill be starting tomorrow.

The wife and myself were outside most of the day mowing the yard then came in I opened a bottle of LaCrestcent wine very good started drinking while the wife made supper then I got my Blueberry out of the frig. and added conditioner to it will bottle in a week then added oak to my Elderberry wine

Got some free tomato plants from the neighbor and planted them. Did some weeding and transplanting to a new flower bed near the back door. Washed the car and transplanted broccoli and cabbage. It was a busy day!

Debbie

Latest posts

Back