A few more

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Here are a few more labels I played with tonight for 1 that is bulk aging and 2 I have on order.
20080612_203152_Argentinean_Tan.jpg

20080612_203341_Cabernet_Sauvig.jpg

20080612_203523_California_Syra.jpg

wade said:
Here are a few more labels I played with tonight for 1 that is bulk aging and 2 I have on order.

Love 'em ...but I'm starting to worry about you, Wade!!!! You're following my lead and making labels before your kits have even been paid for and that's not a good thing! BTDT!!!
smiley4.gif

Joan, without having any wine work to do and the forum a little slow due to this time of year I get bored so I know Im getting these wines so I get a head start so that they are done. I just have to make the abv area easy to adjust when I know what it truly is but all the 1's with grape skins from RJS are very consistent with their high abv. I love these new Cellar Classic Winery Series kits and the E.P.

Wade, what program do you use to create your labels? Those are nice labels you made.

Mainly Microsoft Picture It Photo 7.0 but sometimes I need to use Photoshop CS to some extreme fix ups but I barely know anything about that program like Joan does but I get by.

Latest posts

Back