Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are technically still in an ice age.

The current ice age started just over two and a half million years ago, and it hasn't quite ended yet. Within a single ice age, there are periods of warmth where glaciers melt, which are called interglacial periods. The opposite, when glaciers spread, is called glacial cycles.
Can't win. If one of your theories gets debunked, you just pivot to another. I choose to believe the actual scientists.

scientist like other people, lie for money, grants, fame, and ofcourse like other people some are true, honest..
I take all, not with a grain of salt, but a boxcar of salt,
there tends to be no blind faith anymore, people of any caliber are just human, period... ;)
Dawg
You telling me all those scientist I worked for were telling lies, and all those bollockings I got weren't necessary. Doh! :slp

temperatures are changing rapidly, as i set in my recliner, all's good, but every time I open the fridge to get something, it suddenly gets cold,
then the temp goes way up when I reach in to the oven for baked ham, geeze am i confused , warm to cold to hot,
guess i'll write this off to the weather, as long as my coffee is hot, my ice cream cold, but of course everytime i turn my head i hear that BB brain of mine rattle,.
Dawg

Back