Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More floor leveling work today... man that thing was wavy but it is getting flattened out...

IMG_4218.JPG

Could be as long as a week or more for it to totally dry. Access to the living room is cut off for now unless I go
around the outside of the house and let myself in the front door! When this is dry, I can do the remaining low spots on other half.

More floor leveling work today... man that thing was wavy but it is getting flattened out...

View attachment 114862

Could be as long as a week or more for it to totally dry. Access to the living room is cut off for now unless I go
around the outside of the house and let myself in the front door! When this is dry, I can do the remaining low spots on other half.
What did you use that takes so long to dry?

My wife blew a stop sign on her birthday. She’s ok, some small fractures and bruising. Thought I’d share pics of the car. The car that hit her basically sheared off the front end. All the airbags went off saving my wife from serious injury.
View attachment 114838View attachment 114839

Thank you Lord
Lord Bless
Birthday present from God

Flew out to SoCal for a few days to visit the kids and grandkids. Went to the Hollywood Bowl for the first time in 5 years. Sold out show for Sara Barellies and the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra. Perfect evening. Tickets are now digital and on your phone making it a little difficult to save for posterity on a bulletin board etc. Great show and its good to be back!

IMG_1595.jpegIMG_1626.jpegIMG_1611.jpeg

1724170849522.png

IMG_1618.jpegIMG_1622.jpegIMG_1585.jpeg

Last edited:
Today we enter month six of the four-month kitchen project, and so I went to H-D and picked up my order of flooring. I finally have the floor as straight as it is going to get. Those boxes are heavier than I expected! I lack a few pieces of trim that are easily obtainable, one panel that was supposed to have been delivered on 8/28, but the delivery company sux, and backsplash tile. I'm thinking completion in October.

IMG_4230.JPG

Back