Other Tweeking Cheap Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 2. , bottled a Sauvignon Blanc,and a Merlot both cheap kits both spot on
You have the room!! I make it in the kitchen, xfer to the carboys, and store in the dining room. The problem is that the dining room is also my wife's office. And she is a hoarder and cannot throw out things. Gets crowed. hehe

Tonight I made Italian gnocchi with hot and sweet Italian sausage and a chili sauce out

And sweet Italian sausage with gnocchi and a red chili sauce, Italian style

Attachments

• IMG_3448.jpeg
    IMG_3448.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 0
Look at the profiles of pino Noir, and that’s the keys, blackberries, cherries, of just about any kind ( your preference),.
Good balance of ABV, 12 to 13% ( balance ) is the key.
Pino noir is a great everyday wine yet style is fruit forward , has great style one of my favorites 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

Last edited:
Joe, Have you ever added frozen blueberries in a mesh bag to a cheap kit? They come in three pound bags. If so, how much would you add?

Yes at times , you can freeze fresh picked which I thing are better.
Sautéed them
In a pan until they soften at that. Point dump them directly into the primary

Attachments

• IMG_2300.jpeg
    IMG_2300.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2298.jpeg
    IMG_2298.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
I’ve added berries to many red and a few white wine , such as , Blackberry Sharaz , blueberry pino noir , strawberry Zinfandel and many more.
Creating the balance between Abv , base wine and. Using the fruit as a good partner or background taste is important .
Read this thread and somewhere in the beginning I explained the difference between partnership and background relationship .

Back