What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just popped the cork on a bottle of Al Margita's Red Mountain Merlot. Nice job, Al. Now, what to have for dinner. Another glass and I won't care.

Just had a nice juicy steak on the grill, fried potatoes and Country Apple wine.

Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one bottle of your County Apple Wine and I am trying to save it for comparison to the one I am making.

If I could buy 13 gallons of apple cider right now for what I paid for it then I would start some more. I'm keeping my eyes open for the first produce auction to see if I can get any cheap.

Kind of funny I was just watching Swamp People on TV and as they were talking in the kitchen there were four 1 gallon jugs of wine under air locks and a primary with a rag on it. The gallon jugs were only half full. I guess being a gator hunter in the swamps you'll drink anything.

Watching that now.

If I could buy 13 gallons of apple cider right now for what I paid for it then I would start some more. I'm keeping my eyes open for the first produce auction to see if I can get any cheap.

I can't wait til October. I'll probably be getting 18 gallons of cider this time around. I'll make 6 of it spiced, though not as spiced as last even though that was cut down from original batch and one with just cinnimon.

Doing a workshop at McDaniel College. It's about dealing with difficult behaviors in the elderly population. Afterwards, it's straight to the dentist to get some fillings :/
I may take some time later to think about getting another college degree so I have more career options. Higher paying options anyway. I need to buy a house.

this is what my son was doing last night.......was a little one went over 50 lbs.
199982_200468646641307_100000345195487_640721_5921332_n.jpg

he catches them like this all the time luckiest one boy I know when it comes to fishing guess I taught him well

Looks like a big ol' catfish. I'll bet that took a few minutes to land. LOL:fsh

Can't feel my face and I haven't even had any wine today.
Too cold to do anything in the yard. The Peas have ground about 2 inches over night. Turnips and cucumber are growing fast too.
Nothing new in the fermenter yet. Have to wait to pay day. Even with insurance the dentist cost $140.

Back