What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna make a rhubarb custard pie now. Just the thing... to heat up the house. We left the house closed up this morning. It was a good thing too!!

Debbie

Having about 30 people and kids over. Currently smoking lots of ribs and now starting to make potato (and sweet potato) chips.
Weather things says 85% humidity. Yuck....
Also putting out rum punch and a few 1.5l bottles of SP.

Got up and mowed the yard. Starting 2 batches of peach wine from dried fruit while enjoying some pee.

got back from camp a little while ago, great weekend and the kegged sp was a huge hit.

Took down and rebuilt my parents deck all today and took a shower and Im wiped out. I also got a decent sunburn from fishing the last 2 days and then being outside all of today.

we had 40 mph wind today but I went out and sharpen the mower blade on the rider for the wife then remove a 4 hp motor off my walk behind mower and installed a 6 hp motor on it then mowed the hillside below my house by the time that was all done it was time for a shower and a bottle of wine

Spent the day bottling ale, then moving the rest of my wine making stuff to the basement, now that it's clean! I was going to do some sewing, but the couch was too comfy!

got back from camp a little while ago, great weekend and the kegged sp was a huge hit.

Julie I have no doubt this is going to be the next biggest hit. I caught my wife pouring a pitcher for friends and it wasn't suppose to be touched until Saturday. Good thing I have more to replenish it with. I am thinking this will be the only way to do Skeeter Pee.

Son is home on leave from MCAS, I took the day off work so we are going to go on about a 6 hour ride. Not sure whether we are heading north or south yet.

Julie I have no doubt this is going to be the next biggest hit. I caught my wife pouring a pitcher for friends and it wasn't suppose to be touched until Saturday. Good thing I have more to replenish it with. I am thinking this will be the only way to do Skeeter Pee.

You guys have seriously peaked my interest.

yea, i'm a thinkin your right! We have about a 1/3 of a keg left, hopefully it will still be here in July but I'm not promising anything.

You guys have seriously peaked my interest.

LOL, do it! You know you are anyway. It is really good.

yea, i'm a thinkin your right! We have about a 1/3 of a keg left, hopefully it will still be here in July but I'm not promising anything.

LOL, do it! You know you are anyway. It is really good.

I am running down to get either another cranberry/malbec or Blackberry Merlot so it'll be ready when this one is gone (I dont think it will make it past the weekend). Blackberry is going to be my first choice if he has any in stock.

I am running down to get either another cranberry/malbec or Blackberry Merlot so it'll be ready when this one is gone (I dont think it will make it past the weekend). Blackberry is going to be my first choice if he has any in stock.

Where ya heading to pick it up? Waiting for my son ot wake up so we can go riding.

Back